The Cottage at Maplewood Studio is a tiny home style studio space with plenty of room to get creative. The studio space features natural light with the option of blackout panels on each ground level window with four roller backdrop options and an add on lighting package to maximize your possibilities.
In addition to the studio itself, there is a beautiful front porch outfitted with cozy boho rattan furniture and a swing for outdoor magic making.
What a treasure! With a cozy front porch, vintage decor, various backdrops, and loads of charm, you can’t go wrong booking this gorgeous studio for your next project!
Full refund of deposit for cancellations made five full days prior to reservation time.
50% Deposit required
- 7 ft paper backdrop system: white, gray, black backdrops (additional colors may be available for rent)
- various chairs / stools
- two C-stands
- power strip
Light kit, including an Aperture Lantern plus two led panels + soft boxes available for rent for an additional $75 per session
- no smoking / smoke bombs / flame of any kind allowed in the studio
- no more than six individuals on site / in the studio at a time (unless booking an event)
- parking provided for up to two vehicles
- your reservation time includes load in / load out - please plan accordingly
A studio representative will most likely be on property during your booking. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions before or during your shoot.
Bathroom not available within the studio but in-home bathroom access can be arranged for bookings longer than four hours.
400.0 sq ft.
|Studio Room||8.0 ft.||12.0 ft.||10.0 ft.|
|Monday||8am to 9pm|
|Tuesday||8am to 9pm|
|Wednesday||8am to 9pm|
|Thursday||8am to 9pm|
|Friday||8am to 9pm|
|Saturday||8am to 9pm|
No reviews currently exist for this space.
Call AVVAY at 1-800-209-0615
Monday thru Friday | 9am to 5pm Central